Friday, April 23, 2010

Living without Regrets

Trying to find a blog name was something that took some thinking. In trying to decide I thought I would like to base my blog on trying to live my life the best I can without looking back with too many regrets. I know there is always going to be something I will look back on and think I could have done different, but I want to be able to look back and say that I really tried to do my best. We have decided to adopt and when I've had to do the self-evaluations I have a hard time on some of them. I want to be able to be more proud of who I am and the way I live my life. I enjoy reading other blogs and feel very inspired by many of them. I hope to grow my faith in God and become a better wife and mother. I look very forward to welcoming a new child into our family and hope that I choose the path God has chosen for us in finding our new little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment